RE: War of the Worlds - color

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Mon Mar 28 2011 - 22:58:47 EDT

I just sold my WOTW last summer. As far as I know, all WOTW ROMs say color.
Before I sold it, a buddy and I did some hacking to check it out in color.
Without the Boxing Bugs color converter board, it will work with a regular
Cine monitor. With the converter board (and some hacking to get the
connections and voltages) you can have color:

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=128010
<http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=128010&highlight=unusual>
&highlight=unusual

The ROM board is nothing special or out of the ordinary from other Cine
boards. But see if they guy might have the color converter board. That's
the key you'll need (or split up a Boxing Bugs boardset to get it).

Joe