Asteroids clone - Hyperspace

From: Byte Surfer <bsurfer_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Tue Mar 29 2011 - 07:38:51 EDT

Hi,
I've bought some time ago a clone of Atari's Asteroids, made in Italy
by Rudiano: Hyperspace,
googling around I've found some mid-res pics at this address: http://andysarcade.de/hyperspace.html
  (thanks Andrew)

Well, I'm starting a complete restoration, the PCB doesn't work but
the DACs and analogue section is ok, the Hantarex XY monitor is almost
perfect without any burns, the problem is that my cab doesn't have
sidearts and front-lower printing and I was wondering if anyone can
provide me with some high-res pics of the cabinet, to reprint missing
parts.

This is my cab:
http://videoarcade.it/static/images/hyperspace.jpg

tia