Re: Asteroids clone - Hyperspace

From: Andreas Kraemer <andi_kraemer_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue Mar 29 2011 - 13:15:00 EDT

Hi Paolo,

I have no longer access to the machine, but put the original pictures online for you for a couple of days:
http://www.andysarcade.de/download/hyperspace_pics.zip
They are not too detailed, though, lmk.

You can let me know via the 'Contact' link on my website, when you have downloaded them.

Best Regards,
Andreas