Re: G08 width and centering problem

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_enteract.com>
Date: Tue May 03 2011 - 22:20:48 EDT

Rodger,

I found an old post from Tom McClintock saying something about he'd be
selling a few of these "given enough free time". Don't know if that means
he had some NOS ones for sale or was working on a replacement.

Found an old post from Zonn mentioning "but if anyone is interested in the
above circuit, let me know."

Then I found an old conversation with Scott Caldwel about reproducing this
custom chip, hinting it was in the works (from like 2003).

Then I found a bunch of posts where I was begging someone to reproduce
these. You can consider this an addition to those posts.