510WFB22 CRT

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Fri May 06 2011 - 12:28:27 EDT

Has anybody any info about a 510WFB22 CRT ? Google finds about nothing on it...

It's a color tube and (about) 19/20" and has a nice old fashioned round screen and light colored phosphor. I found that adapter 802 is the correct one for the Muter rejuvenator (so we should know the pin-out), but I'd like to know what the angle of the tube is. (Does this matter when hooking it up to a yoke ?, I'm talking raster yokes here).

The brand is National Electronics, but the logo looks exactly like Richardson Electronics and the phone number also leads to the Rell website....

Any info much appreciated !

André Huijts
andre.huijts@upcmail.nl