NOS Sega Custom IC600s

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_bhpllc.com>
Date: Fri May 06 2011 - 13:27:36 EDT

Ok ladies,

I've only been able to find one(!) sheet of the Sega chips. Pretty sure
I had two - one of you lucky bastards on this list who bought a lot of
my 'junk' likely got a bonus :)

So, here are a couple of photos. Just for funzies:
http://ionpool.net/P1040116.JPG
http://ionpool.net/P1040117.JPG

I have a confirmed quantity of twenty five (25) of the IC600
(14-2156-01) chips which go on the G08 deflection PCB. I have only three
(3) of the HV IC900 (14-2155-01) chips. No one specifically indicated
they needed, or wanted them.

In any event, many of you have emailed me directly and posted on the
vector list that you are a glutton for punishment and must have some of
these ICs. Enough that all 25 of the IC600s are accounted for.

The only caviat I know of is that while these chips are NOS (and taken
off the shelf at an Atari/Sega service center here in Dallas with my own
sweaty hands) - they are untested, and I no longer have any G08s in
which I could test them. So, keep that in mind.

The chips are $10 each, plus USPS first class packing and postage which
will be $5.

I am contacting everyone offlist, based on the time you emailed
me/posted in a first-come, first served basis. So if you don't get an
email... check ebay next week for those that will flip them for serious $$$!

Oh, and so I've also got twenty one (21) AD561s if someone is
interested? what's a good price on those? Are those for Williams games?
Perhaps based around those chips someone could build up a Predator?

tm