Re: NOS Sega Custom IC600s

From: William Boucher <wboucher6_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Sat May 07 2011 - 12:44:04 EDT

I don't know if I made your list but I am still in for two IC600 (or even 1
if that's the best you can do).

Just send me your PayPal invoice to wboucher6@cogeco.ca and I will pay it
immediately. I realize that the shipping to Canada will be more.

Thank you in advance. If you can't do it, them's the breaks for me and no
worries.

My address
71 Norway Maple Dr.
Chatham, Ontario, Canada