Re: P329 WG6100 HV box difference

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Sat May 14 2011 - 17:25:13 EDT

I wonder why it was there too, but cleary there are two types of P329 pcb, the one described in the manual without, and this one, with... there don't appear to be any other differences that i can see. I have had to populate the entire pcb with components so far, and after powering it up this evening after a day of filling it has blown both fuses on the deflection. I'm done for the day, i'll look tomorrow, but i can;t think that even if it wasn't in-circuit it'd cause the fuse blow.. the hv and t901 are unknowns, and everything else is brand new, could be an error on my part however. I have 4 others to sort out too.. joy.

Maybe someone might want to make a note of this for the FAQ? i havn't seen it referenced.

--
Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com