5 - Three board sets of Star Wars Boards

From: Rob Graham <rgraham_at_mentoreng.com>
Date: Tue May 17 2011 - 16:40:55 EDT

1 is a dead brick and the other 4 work with issues. 1 cage with untested power brick on it. I don't know much about these but know they aren't working and was told this is the best place to list them. I will sell all 5 sets together for $750 plus actual shipping which seems like it is going to be around $200. If you can arrange shipping cheaper than that is great. They are in Canada so keep that in mind. Email Gobsgraham@shaw.ca<mailto:Gobsgraham@shaw.ca> if you want a run-down of the what was tested on them.

Thanks
Rob