Wanted: Quantum CPO

From: Jordan B <vg30.510_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed May 18 2011 - 19:10:29 EDT

Hello list. I may not have ever posted here yet, but I have been reading for
a while and especially enjoy the extremely technical talk about debugging
that is usually way over my head. I have met a very few of you in person or
at other places on the internets. It's a very informative and tactful group,
with great content. In short, thanks for the posts. I have a collection of
Atari vector games in that I enjoy dearly. I have not had the guts to branch
out into Sega or Cinematronics/Vectorbeam as of yet.

Currently, I am looking for a CPO for a Quantum control panel that I have
recently acquired. Maybe someone has bought an extra from Hans' run of
reproductions, or just bought one and have not found a use for it yet.

Please let me know via list or email if you have one you would part with.

Thank you,
Jordan B