Re: Errors in G05-802/5 manuals

From: Darren Finck <dgfinck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon May 23 2011 - 22:24:04 EDT

I also found some of the connection callouts just left of the CRT to be wrong. I have the follow annotation I made to myself in my PDF copy of the manual:

"Several of the connector-pin call-outs here (P500-6, P900-1, P900-4) appear to be wrong. S/B P500-10, P900-3, P900-1, respectively"

This is referring to the labels on the arrows left of the J800 connector on the CRT. I think Issues 1, 2 and 3 all show it the same.