Re: Quantum PCB blanks preorder

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel_at_helitronix.com>
Date: Mon Jun 20 2011 - 11:35:55 EDT

The yellow lines show the individual connections from each part to whatever it is connected to. I imagine he showed us so we could appreciate the wonderful complexity of the schematic.

Luke,

Beautiful job recreating this. I'm sure you will make many Quantum lovers quite happy with this.

Joel

Sent from my iPhone