Re: Quantum PCB blanks preorder

From: Luke Dyson <xzxluke_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jun 20 2011 - 11:37:29 EDT

I use (Cadence) OrCAD Capture and Layout.

The last picture with all the yellow lines is one showing a screen in Layout after I have placed about 50% of the parts on a virtual board, and the yellow lines are the individual nets. They call that mess a "ratsnest" because at that point its what it looks like.
It's before any routing of the traces is done, each one of those yellow lines I had to route to each pin.

I hope that makes sense. :)