FS: Some XY games, spare parts and misc.

From: <litterbox99_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Fri Jul 01 2011 - 22:30:50 EDT

As much as I regret it, I need to move some games and related
parts. I just don't have the time anymore to play or maintain
my collection (I could use the cash to lighten my debt) Plus
I have a new interest in my Imsai 8080 S-100 system.

I have created a simple web page to list what I want to sell.

http://home.mchsi.com/~litterbox99/temp/test.html

I would prefer to sell the whole lot at once. This
is preferred. I will sell anything vector related that
I have. I will only keep what is needed to support
the few games I have decided to keep.

Right now I will only entertain local pickup.
I know it's difficult to determine value...
I'm looking for $3000 or so for the whole lot.

Location is Mason City Iowa 50401.

Thanks,

Todd