Re: Space Fury Speech board.

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_enteract.com>
Date: Wed Jul 13 2011 - 23:51:11 EDT

Does your have the letter markings on it?

If so, fourth eprom socket from the left (assuming edge pins at bottom), E
(top jumper) should be cut, F (second from top) should be jumpered.

On the far right, there should be 4 jumpers, top being 16, second being 32,
third being 16, fourth being 32. Cut the 16's, jumper the 32s.

I should add this to the Sega XY FAQ...