Re: Space Fury Speech board.

From: <SVerlander_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Jul 13 2011 - 23:52:27 EDT

Do your self a favor and cut your losses on the old Clay's kit and get the
new SEGA Multigame from Vector Labs. Right now it has speech support for
all the games that have speech and if you have all 3 sound boards you will
have all the correct sounds and it all fits in the card cage and the best
part no switching boards around. Games switch with the push of player 2 then
player one button. Soon the all in one sound board will be released and you
will not need all the sound boards. Here's a video I made of it in action.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJYO0p8Jlbg_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJYO0p8Jlbg)

In a message dated 7/13/2011 11:40:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,