RE: Heisenbugs in my Tempest

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Mon Aug 22 2011 - 23:57:23 EDT

I have found a pink pearl eraser dos a pretty good job -----Original Message-----
From: Clay Cowgill
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 6:32 PM
To: vectorlist@vectorlist.org
Subject: RE: VECTOR: Heisenbugs in my Tempest

>Someday I should break out my tripod and do a tutorial video on chip
cleaning. I'll add that to the to-do list.

A few years back I took a bunch of pictures of how to do that (working on
Namco customs in GK's Galaga, IIRC), admittely I don't know where they are
right this moment. ;-) Some places (MCM maybe?) still sell the little
fiberglass cleaning 'pencils' that you just rub against the legs to polish
them up. I have a couple from ages ago and they do the job nicely.

-Clay