Re: Heisenbugs in my Tempest

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Tue Aug 23 2011 - 01:41:14 EDT

David Shoemaker wrote:
> I have found a pink pearl eraser dos a pretty good job
I like their (Pink Pearl) dual erasers - the ones with the pink pencil
and blue ink eraser as one unit. The blue eraser works very well for
polishing legs and copper - almost as well as the more aggressive
fibreglass pens. The pink side is a bit soft and is only useful for
removing tarnish from the silver legs such as on the Namco custom ICs,
but th eblue side works faster and you can use less pressure to get the
same results.