Re: Tempest vector distortion

From: Ken Sumrall <k_lists_at_scrapheap.net>
Date: Thu Aug 25 2011 - 03:31:54 EDT

I finally got around to working on this problem.

I had just finished adjusting the size/position/dib pots on the Tempest
I'm fixing at home, so I did the same on the machine at work. In the
test mode, the vertical size was too large and the center was too high.
I re-adjusted the x and y size, position and dib pots, and the vector
folding problem went away.

I also adjusted the brightness and the faint retrace vectors went away.
The game here at work is working great, except for the buzzing spinner.
I'll fix that next.

___
Ken