Re: K6100 deflection issue after full rebuild

From: John Huie <jehuie_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat Aug 27 2011 - 02:35:55 EDT

Thank you Bill. Interestingly, yes the spot-killer light is lit but I'm still seeing the vertical. And I can see movement.  I'm including a link to a short video so you can see what I mean. The camera made it look much brighter than what it really is....don't worry, I'm not burning the screen.  Anyway, as usual you have given me some great starting points and I really appreciate it!  Here's what all was replaced as part of Bob Roberts kit:
R106, R701, R903, R901, R907, R910, R911, R926, C800, C803, C100-C103, D100-D103, C910, C909, C905, C914, C901, C902, ZD902, Q901, Q902
All 6 frame mounted transistors,
C503 on neck board
A few other components were replaced on the deflection board by the LV2000 but that was actually in place previously.  The monitor was working before I did the kit but it had some issues with intermittent partial deflection for a while so I did this kit to try to fix it.  Now I just get this.  Oh yeah, here's the link to the video:
http://vimeo.com/28225340