Re: ZVG Experience - Proper place to post?

From: Al Warner <al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Sun Sep 11 2011 - 20:33:12 EDT

I decided to try it on My Tempest cab (I knew it would be sideways). It
came up great and everything I tried seemed to work OK. There are a lot
of games to try so I'll be checking them out (purely for functionality
since I'm testing with a keyboard). Now I have to try and find another
Horizontal Vector game to build this into. Nice to know it's ready.

It was so cool that I grabbed a quick video of the board working. Check
it out on YouTube at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99W_wZ-zVRI

-Al-

PS - Sorry for the hand-held video. I wanted to get it done quickly.