Re: ZVG Experience - Proper place to post?

From: Michael Cunningham <michael.cunningham.usa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 12 2011 - 09:43:11 EDT

Al,

Thanks for sharing that video. Looks great!

Can you provide some detail about your setup?
You metioned the sblive card.. model number?

What version of DOS are you using?
Any links for the drivers and such you used?

I've been pulling my hair out with dos. I think there is something
wrong with my motherboard as all the memory (4 gb!) seem to be used up
in dos so nothing can start.

Thanks,
Mike