Re: ZVG Experience - Proper place to post?

From: Al Warner <al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Thu Sep 15 2011 - 00:44:41 EDT

I created some config files to hopefully help someone get it going. I
included the various drivers I used in addition to the MS-DOS 6.22 and
the current DVMAME folder from the support CD (& ROMS of course). My
hardware is a Soundblaster Live PCI card on a P4 based Gateway
computer. Instructions are included.

Download from http://www.alsarcade.com/stuff/DVMCNFIG.ZIP

Feel free to ask me anything about this config.

-Al-