RE: Adjusting K6100 (tempest) HV / b+

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Sat Oct 08 2011 - 21:51:42 EDT

Got it, Q902 (another MPSA06) was bad. Replaced it I can now get B+ up to
where it belongs. The voltages going into Q903 were all wrong so this was
next up the chain.

As for possible improper parts / values the part I took out was marked
oddly. I suspect a house part but can't be sure.

It has a 2 in a circle then 71. Next line is -1

Thanks for the pointers.

David