Re: Tempest memory

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 13 2011 - 16:00:40 EDT

Well, I had a chance to sit down with game this week. I found that Ram chip
in Location J4 was bad. Replaced, and now my vectors are stable once again.
As the error was at 2C00 (bit, bite, nibble, or whatever) 7.

BTW she stated she only nibbled..

Not sure how Steve came up with M4 might have needed more coffee like I did
the other day.

Kevin