FS: PreEbay Star Wars Cockpit

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Thu Oct 13 2011 - 20:55:59 EDT

Im selling my Star Wars cockpit after owning it since 1995 (Serial
#SD0297). I just can't bring myself to take it down my stairs into the
basement after moving this past year, plus I really want to get a new
pinball machine :-) .

It is is fairly good condition for its age from a collectors standpoint
and has been in a climate controlled room since I bought it. It has a
19" Amplifone with an Original Wintron and everything else is stock. The
wide trim moulding has been replaced. The thin moulding is okay with
some gouged spots in a few areas, but not anywhere in your face. Side
paint is decent but of course a bit nicked up from the arcade days,
especially near the foot area. The worst spot is coin side back bottom
corner which is chipped out... Im going to bondo it tomorrow and paint
to match so it should be OK by this weekend. Overall tho, the sides are
in pretty nice shape. It had a diagonal coin-door bar at some point but
I have plugged the holes with discreet black round top bolts.

It has Clay's SW/ESB kit installed too, so it plays both via a switch
inside the coin door.

It is of course 100% functional and plays quite nice... controller is
not very worn at all.

Pictures at http://www.askey.org/ebay/star_wars_cockpit

I haven't put this on Ebay yet but figured I would put it up here first
at a deal... there is one on Ebay right now for $3000 (not even ended
yet) and I am going to ask $2500 (vectorlist special)... you pick it up
in Fort Collins, CO or have shipping arranged and paid for... If you
know Gilbert Sanchez (Juke Joint Johnnie/Wolfman) he could probably
bring it to you if he is coming your way anytime soon, ask him how much
it would cost to deliver. He will be at my house in about 10 days to
drop some stuff off so he can easily grab it.

Im going to list it on Ebay on Sunday evening for a 7-day auction.
Please let me know if you have any detailed questions and Im happy to
take more pics.

thanks.... get it while you can!!
jess