Still trying to solve this K6100 HV

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Sat Oct 15 2011 - 02:24:57 EDT

I am still digging into this HV unit which is giving me some troubles. Here
is what I have observed.

The collector of q901 is way off of spec and I don't understand the circuit
well enough to understand what is causing it. And the base / emitter of
Q900 are about double what they should be.

I have checked the values of all the resistors and they are fine.

I have replaced q900 with a bu406d (verified good in another HV unit).

I have replaced q901 & q902.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

I have attached a copy of the schematic with my noted values in red.