Re: Atari AVG 137179-001 chip operation info needed

From: Pat Danis <patdanis_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2011 - 11:35:04 EDT

One of my big regrets in life is not having made it through the EE
program at UT. That degree would probably help me understand a lot more
of what is written here than my Business degree.

Bill, I appreciate your fortitude in developing both the test rig and
the AVG chip replacement. I am always on the hunt for AVG chips and the
only source I can find seems to be Space Duel boards because "nobody"
seems to want them. I would hope that there is some sort of source for
affordable replacement chips and you might be that source. If we could
somehow get them down to about $20 each I would be thrilled. Any idea
what the pricing would be on yours?

Pat