Cinematronics monitor help

From: John Huie <jehuie_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2011 - 11:40:54 EST

I also just picked up a Rip Off game.  Everything seems to work except that the vectors are all vertical rather than going at the proper angle.  They are in the right location and correct length though so you can play it.  So a ship that might look something like this:

/ - \

WIll instead look like this"

| | |

Any ideas?  Not sure if it's the monitor or the PCB that's the problem.

And while I'm at it....does anyone sell a full upgrade kit for these monitors that includes the parts listed int he Cinematronics monitor faq?  I'd buy that!