re: Cinematronics monitor help

From: <wboucher6_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2011 - 12:43:45 EST

The symptom is indicative of a bad LF13331 quad switch chip. The monitor is failing to latch the X destination so there
is no X travel. Both ends of the vector are located at the X starting point. Inside the chip there are 4 switches for
latching X start, Y start, X end, Y end. You can buy a replacement LF13331 from www.arcadechips.com That's where I
have purchased all of mine. BTW, I'm jealous, I always wanted a Rip Off game in nice shape. They rarely come up and
are always too far away.

Bill Boucher
www.biltronix.com