Rip Off - 2 questions

From: John Huie <jehuie_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri Dec 02 2011 - 00:22:41 EST

I posted this elsewhere as well but I've had such good luck with you guys that I have to ask here as well....

I'm just starting to pour over the manuals and have a couple things I
can check. But while I'm doing that I thought I'd ask the seasoned
experts on where you would start. Two issues:

1) There is absolutely no sound during game play.

2) When I play a game, sometimes it will reset and instantly take me
back to the attract screen right in the middle of the game. There's
also often a graphics glitch about that time where one of the bad-guy
ships doesn't look right...it's way to big.

Thoughts?

And thanks for helping be get the monitor working guys!