Re: Battlezone self test problem

From: Ed Lawless <ed.lawless_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 23 2011 - 20:51:06 EST

Check the Pokey! Mine was doing something similar where it would draw
random objects on the screen whether you were actually trying to move your
tank. Random triangles and boxes; also the tank motor sound was a bit
off. After you re-flow the inter-connector as suggested above; you may
want to clean the pokey pins and / or replace it. Mine always had the
score and radar on the top.

Good luck to you.
Ed