Re: Analog section? Or alaphanum

From: Mendel Pearl <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Thu Dec 29 2011 - 18:57:12 EST

Can you make the text align OK, disregarding the geometry of the diamond
pattern?

I had a few games that did just that, perfect diamond or perfect text
but never at the same BIP settings. In all cases one of the the AM6012
DAC's was defective. I would guess that if this is the case your Y DAC
looks suspect. If the DAC is bad enough, it can distort the reference
current sources output, thereby affecting the X output as well.

- Mendel