Re: Analog section? Or alaphanum

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 29 2011 - 21:03:14 EST

Thanks Tim. I'll start digging in to that. I had starting reading up on
what might be the problem, and I managed to get as you put it "What's
causing the scale problem? " and that's when my brain went all wonky. lol..

I'm still learning about these things. I hope to have a better
understanding, but I don't think I will ever be at most of yall's level.

Kevin