Gravitar Signature Analysis

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 17 2012 - 23:54:11 EST

So I haven't tried this yet. So I may be completely off.

On Battlezone, Tempest etc. There is a specific setup, and test screen you
have to be on to do signature analysis on the aux boards. Looking over the
Gravitar Schematics it has signatures listed for alot of the vector
section. I haven't been able to find any documentation as of yet to show
how to obtain these. The schematics show how to do normal catbox stuff, and
address/dataline sigs, but not how to do a setup for the vector sigs. Maybe
it's the same? But from previous experience the setup is different.

Is there a supplemental troubleshooting doc for Gravitar I haven't found
yet?

Kevin