Re: Wico XY Pattern Generator - It's alive!

From: Zitt Zitterkopf <zittware_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 05 2012 - 23:46:28 EST

Neat stuff - I may have to get some of that stuff.

This weekend I put the vector generator to work by converging my G08.

Pictures of the test patterns posted:
http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=225710&page=2

At this point I'm not sure if the odd vectors / none straight vectors are
the result of a software problem (EPROM images) or a hardware problem.

It's possible the software isn't reacting well with the faster hardware (HC
logic, better opamps); but unsure.
John