Re: Cabinet wood and trim repair

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2012 - 09:39:48 EDT

I like Durham's water putty, available at most hardware stores. Easy to work with, clean with water, and can be shaped when partially dry.

Also, I used Minwax wood hardener in the wood that was left to get a good surface to bond to.

Chris Candreva  --   chris@westnet.com -- (914) 948-3162
http://www.westnet.com