Re: ZVG firmware / the future of ZVG

From: Chuck <chuck_at_localsurfer.com>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2012 - 11:30:04 EDT

Hello,
I am not an expert on any of this, but isn't DOS an archaic OS? Wouldn't it be smarter to go forward in a slimmed down version of Linux? Perhaps even an embedded system? Linux can be very small and very effective from what I do know about it.

Shouldn't this become a ground up build to make things as forward thinking and simple as possible? Longevity may be a hard thing to predict, but it should be considered.

Chuck