Re: Introduction & Question

From: Tom Hudson <tomhudson_at_execpc.com>
Date: Sun May 20 2012 - 01:35:22 EDT

Awesome -- thanks for the email address, Andre -- I found a few different addresses for
Jeff over the years but all failed. I just sent him a note letting him know what I'm thinking.

Yeah, I'm the DEGAS guy. That seems like a million years ago! :-)

Been having a load of fun recently taking some of my old game code from the Atari 8-bit
machines (circa 1982) and working with the guy doing the Android Atari800 "Colleen"
emulator to give the game a touch-screen interface and an Internet-based leaderboard.
Getting back into the 6502 assembly code to do this has been a blast.

We'll see where this goes. I hope Jeff is interested in helping me get past the basics of
talking to the Space Duel hardware. It would be fun to put together a basic SDK of sorts
so others could write games for this awesome vector display hardware.

-Tom

--
Thomas Hudson
http://portev.org -- Electric Vehicles, Solar Power&  More