RE: Introduction & Question

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun May 20 2012 - 04:14:56 EDT

> Thomas Hudson
> http://klanky.com -- Animation Projects

*squeee!* (That's my best "excited school girl sound".)

I recognize that address! I'm not one to get star-struck, but I'll make an
exception for Mr. Hudson. Let's just say Fill 'er Up was the first program
I typed in back in the day and still wish there was something like CAD-3D
for Windows since that's the last 3D app I really felt comfortable with. :-)

(In later years on I worked with Dan Moore and David Small while at Supra
Corp. in the early 90's.)

Welcome to the list!

-Clay

(P.S. On my "cool idea" list is to port Buried Bucks to the Atari Lynx. ;-)