Re: Messed up my Black Widow

From: simon Hanlon <simonjhanlon_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon Jul 02 2012 - 05:29:48 EDT

I agree with Andre, I've used my ESR/ low ohms meter to find shorts in the past. They usually turn out to be ceramic caps.

 I'd be surprised if it was anything other than a bent pin or other basic problem on this case.

I'm surprised you have warm voltage regulators if the board has a dead short, id expect them to be cold or very hot.

Sent from my iPad