Star Wars Intensity Test Issue

From: Mark Jenison <eliminator4player_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 05 2012 - 23:50:30 EDT

Hi all,

I was testing some spare Star Wars AVG PCBs that I had and came across one
with an issue. My Star Wars game behaves normally with my current boardset
so I'm fairly certain it's not monitor related.

The AVG PCB exhibits the issue described in this vectorlist post:

http://www.vectorlist.org/Vectorlist/1998/12/0033.html

In addition, I noticed a few additional issues:

When descending to the Death Star, the vectors that show "May the force be
with you" on the Death Star (or the game designers' names in some cases),
just those vectors become bright yellow at the last second.

During the test mode Intensity Test, all the color bars are the same
intensity (however, the black and white bars show intensity, along with
Off, Dim, Low and High).

Other than the above issues, game play is fine; all vectors render
correctly and have the correct intensity/fading properties.

Any ideas?