Re: waveform at 555 + HV variance - amplifone monitor

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Wed Aug 15 2012 - 15:21:58 EDT

That 555 waveform you described is what I saw when I scoped mine and that one has been rock solid for a long time now.....

Although I do not have more proof than just one working Wintron that I replaced, but I have a feeling the Wintron is actually not as good as its reputation. At least the one I replaced had a LOT more blooming during f.i. the death star explosion than the Cinelabs I have on my own HV board, and the Cinelabs type one that I put on the "customers'" board.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 15 aug. 2012 om 15:45 heeft Karl Doe <karlcdoe@yahoo.co.uk> het volgende geschreven: