Re: Sidam Asterock wont coin up

From: William Boucher <wboucher6_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Thu Nov 01 2012 - 19:28:26 EDT

Just a suggestion, someone should make a set of iso files of the floppies
and post them somewhere, you know, before the disks go bad and you're sol.
In this way, a program like "PowerISO" or similar virtual drive manager can
read/mount the files without the PC even having a physical floppy drive.

William Boucher
http://www.biltronix.com