Re: Sidam Asterock wont coin up

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Fri Nov 02 2012 - 20:28:26 EDT

William Boucher wrote:
> Just a suggestion, someone should make a set of iso files of the
> floppies and post them somewhere, you know, before the disks go bad
> and you're sol. In this way, a program like "PowerISO" or similar
> virtual drive manager can read/mount the files without the PC even
> having a physical floppy drive.
>

> William Boucher
> http://www.biltronix.com

Hadn't been following this thread..

Yes, there is a Fluke archive, along with many other test equipment
tools software (FTP site) - much discussion about the 9100 floppies.hard
drives, software... in years gone by, but all are archived.
And a running mail list to talk about them now:

Techtoolslist mailing list
Techtoolslist@flippers.com
FTP site is: ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org

John :-#)#