Re: VERY nice EPROM programmer...

From: Grant Thienemann <grant.thienemann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 19 2012 - 12:01:09 EST

I have a Batronix BX32 II and I do love it, but my favorite programmer
is my Needhams EMP-20, it can program the older stuff that my Batronix
BX32 II can't, and it does it amazingly well.

I also have a Needhams SA-20 that is great for bulk programming, but I
still don't have a device that can program 2708. However if you are
just messing with modern stuff, the Batronix BX32 II is a great
device. However it can not program 2532 from TI.

-Grant