Re: Cross reference MC1495

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Fri Dec 21 2012 - 05:02:58 EST

Yeh, i've not had any problems with Russian chips, they are functional
equivalents for a reason, they're direct copies most of the time. The
pin1 identifier is not as obvious as western ic's, but not impossible to
work out.

You mentioned mirroring, are you plugging these chips into an otherwise
known-working pcb? are you sure you don't have a problem in your X flip
circuits? (asteroids deluxe, battlezone)

which game are you plugging them into?

Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com