sencore cr70 repair

From: Joey Oravec <joeyoravec_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 14 2013 - 14:55:05 EST

Does anybody know of somewhere in the USA that can repair and calibrate
Sencore CR70 CRT rejuvinators? Mine has something wrong on the green cutoff
test. The needle spikes low and cannot be adjusted.

I'd consider digging in and trying to fix it, but there are a bunch of
adjustable pots and I didn't see a calibration or self-test procedure in
the user manual or the repair manual. Without a self-test or calibration it
seems like a shotgun repair might end up doing it more harm than good.

-joey