Re: Testing vectorbeam monitors.

From: Pat Danis <patdanis_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2013 - 15:20:45 EST

Just heard back from Tom. His e-mail has been edited for only the
pertinent info. Basically he says yes. He has included the original
Doc. file. I am the last person to be put in charge of this project
although I am more than willing to contribute. If there is a
knowledgeable volunteer that wants to take on this project, please let
me know and I will forward the doc to you.

Pat

Quote:

"Hey Pat, Please update and modify it. I wanted input from other (more
knowledgeable) people than myself. File attached. I don't need/want any
credit, so don't worry about that.

tm"

end quote