Re: Testing vectorbeam monitors.

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed Feb 27 2013 - 15:52:27 EST

Hi Pat,

If you want to send me the raw doc file I'll see about getting it up on
the wiki and keep an eye on it until someone with more time./interest
wants to watch over it.

I have some schematics I want to add for example - early Vectorbeam
monitor ones that have the alternate part numbers sometimes found...

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com